- Our hydrosols (floral waters) are free of emulsifying agents and preservatives. Imported internationally, these waters are extremely versatile. They can be used in the manufacturing process anywhere that water is required.
- They are an excellent linen spray, and a simple way for the novice aromatherapist to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. Add to a soothing hot bath.
- This is a hydrosol, a floral water. This is not an essential oil. When essential oils are distilled, water condensation is produced as a byproduct. This condensation has the scent of the plant, and is called a "hydrosol."
- Safety Information: For external use only. May cause skin irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- Try all our hydrosols! We sell: Amber, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemongrass, Melissa, Neroli, Peppermint, Rose Geranium, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Tea Tree & Ylang Ylang!