- GRADE A BEANS These beans are hand selected with the finest curing processes and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 6-8 inches long, are plump, oily, black/dark brown, and 30-35% moist.
- TAHITIAN VANILLA Tahitensis vanilla is rarer than the Madagascar variety and is infinitely more versatile, providing the best option for cooking, desserts, beverages, and ice cream.
- 1/4 POUND These versatile beans add a smooth rich background taste for countless dishes, and now you can buy a full quarter pound of them! The beans will still stay fresh if stored properly.
- EASY TO STORE Once opened, store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with fair trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.